King ColorBoard® - The Colorful Environmentally Stabilized Polymer Sheet.
Features and Benefits
- Environmentally stabilized (UV-Resistant)
- Will not swell, rot, splinter or delaminate
- Consistent color throughout the product
- Lasts a lifetime with no refinishing
- Easy to fabricate using standard woodworking tools
- Precise tolerances; thickness and density
- Easy to clean
- Graffiti resistant
- Qualifies for LEED points
Upgradable to King MicroShield® Antimicrobial Polymer Sheets
King ColorBoard® is upgradable to King MicroShield® with an exclusive antimicrobial additive, the latest technology for protecting the product surface against stain and odor causing bacteria, algae and fungi.
Upgrade with King FlameShield, a flame retardant material that is ASTM E-84 class A or class B compliance and CAN/ULC-S102 for Canadian compliance.
Standard Sheet Size
48" x 96"
1/4", 1/2", 3/4"
Custom sheet sizes, gauges, and colors available upon request.
*Note: Color accuracy can vary considerably on computer monitors and printers. Please consult your representative for a product sample before making critical color choices.
Disclaimer: Not available from Fessenden Hall in our North NJ marketing area.